In continuation of the last post , Today I am going to talk about the Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter from The Body Shop Rainforest Range
Luxuriously rich and intensive deep-conditioning treatment for soft, glossy and tangle-free hair.
• Contains pracaxi oil, manketti nut oil and Community Trade honey and olive oil.
• No silicones, no parabens and no colourants.
• Use weekly or as required.
• For dry and damaged hair.
Review: Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter
1.Packaging:The butter comes in a off white round tub , quantity wise it can last a year .
2.Consistency and fragrance :The hair butter is rich and thick in texture and have similar mild vanilla scent like that of shampoo from similar range
3.Impact on hair:It provides deep moisturizing treatment to dry hair , a peanut amount is enough as over quantity can make hair greasy.the hair butter made my tresses manageable & soft without weighing them down.
I used to follow up with hair butter after every wash & loved it until monsoon struck. During those months my scalp had become more oily than before and no matter how minimum quantity I used my hair were still greasy. During this time I started skipping Rainforest moisture hair butter , to readjust to my hair requirements , my hair was definitely better off without the hair butter and now when I have got my hair colored its my holy grail , I cant think of not using as it provides the much needed moisture to my dry colored hair
1. Natural ingredients like pracaxi oil, manketti nut oil and Community Trade honey and olive oil
2.No Silicones, No Colourants,No Parabens & Pleasant mild fragrance
3.intensive deep-conditioning treatment for soft and tangle-free hair
1. Expensive: INR 995 for 200ml , but then it goes a long way I have been using the same for past 3 months and still half of the tub is left
2. If used beyond a peanut size it will weigh hair down
3. Contains no UV protection