Today I am reviewing Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayons in the shade 04 Peach on the Beach. There are four shades in this range Red Sunrise, Fuchsia Libre, Orange Punch, Peach On The Beach Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayons is an amalgation of lipbalm(moisturizing) + lipstick(opaque color) + lipgloss(super glossy). Its available for INR 785 for 2.75 Gm
- With its melting formula, Color Boost leaves a radiant veil of colour on the lips with just enough shine and moisture to enhance each shade.
- A new generation formula that provides a bare lip sensation thanks to its light and non-sticky texture. With it silk extract formula, Colour Boost brings comfort and hydration to your lips for 10 hours.
- Its waterproof colour and SPF 15 make Colour Boost both practical and beautiful!
- Available in 4 luminous, easy-to-wear colours
Packaging: Its a cute twist up lip crayon & the outer plastic packaging has claims of waterproof color, 10 hour hydration and SPF of 15 written on it in silver & the casing is of the same color as the inside product, which makes it easy to spot.
Shade: Peach on the Beach is misleading name , the shade is not peach in fact its more of a neon pink with a hint of peach that instantly perks up the face.This shade is suited for fair skin tones & will not do justice to dusky beauties .
Texture & Pigmentation: Texture is very creamy & it glides on very smoothly. Its more hydrating and moisturizing than a regular lip balm .The finish is super glossy sans the heaviness or stickiness that comes with a gloss . Pigmentation is quite opaque for such a light colour, one swipe is enough , but if layered more it gets streaky
Fragrance & Staying Power: It has Mild fruity scent which disappears within seconds of application. Its stays for 3+ hrs and after that it stains the lip pink
- SPF 15
- Not sticky, hydrating & Glossy Texture
- Beautiful Vibrant shade
- Easy to spot & use packaging
- Decent Staying Power
- Price is a deterrent
- If layered more , it appears streaky
- Only 4 shades variant to select from
I don’t know whether to categorize it as bad or good but, the name Peach on the beach implies it to be a perky peach but it’s a more of pink. Nevertheless it’s the most unique pink I have ever come across
Next On the Buy List : Bourjois Orange Punch Color Boost Lip Crayon.Its coral shade apt for those who are shy of trying bright orange lips