Today I am reviewing Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayons in the shade 04 Peach on the Beach. There are four shades in this range Red Sunrise, Fuchsia Libre, Orange Punch, Peach On The Beach Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayons is an amalgation of lipbalm(moisturizing) + lipstick(opaque color) + lipgloss(super glossy). Its available for INR 785 for 2.75 Gm
- With its melting formula, Color Boost leaves a radiant veil of colour on the lips with just enough shine and moisture to enhance each shade.
- A new generation formula that provides a bare lip sensation thanks to its light and non-sticky texture. With it silk extract formula, Colour Boost brings comfort and hydration to your lips for 10 hours.
- Its waterproof colour and SPF 15 make Colour Boost both practical and beautiful! Continue reading
Recently I got 2 beautiful shades of lip-gloss from colorbar. Shade 001 Whisper is peachy nude and shade 002 Sneaky is a soft pink This is the very first time I got something from colorbar which is our desi Indian brand and I am glad I bought these as they have amazing quality
- Immediate Volume – a unique and revolutionary product that visibly increases the volume of lips without any discomfort.
- Extra glossy finish – designed to provide high shine for all Day long Continue reading
Create Your own Nude lipstick
1. Prepare your lips by dabbing olive oil /coconut oil /Shea butter / petroleum jelly or any lip balm
Last weekend I visited SS (Shoppers Stop ) and picked up these stuff
Its pretty basic stuff for day to day makeup
1.Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2 In 1 Foundation + Serum (Porcelain 30 ) – Rs. 1245
Before I start raving about L’oreal Paris Color Riche Matte 371 Pink Passion , which is my current favorite , lemme share the story behind my first ENCOUNTER with it .
L’oreal Paris Color Riche Matte 371 Pink Passion lipstick
So I was at the L’oreal counter, swatching different shades ,
This is the conversation I had with my brother
Me: which out of these , You like ?
Bro:I don’t know about the girl stuff??
Me: please help me out I am confused ? Continue reading
Yesterday I received my order from majorbrand.in ,although it took really long around ten days but at the end of day I am happy to get my hands on these lil beauties.
i got 2 blushes,both matte, in peach ( inglot face blush 29 ) and bubblegum pink color( inglot face blush 20 ) & 2 lip pots(inglot freedom system round lipsticks 13 & 26 ) in shades of pink ( as usual !!!)
I will hopefully review them soon till then enjoy the photos
Hey all Pretty Girls
First of all apologies for coming up with a post after almost a month & half
I was down with severe viral, had pending college assignments because of my absence due to viral and then came every students nightmare my exams phew!!!. I was stuck in this cycle and found it really difficult to take out time , but now I am pretty determined to at least make 1 post per week , Come what may be.
Enough of my ramblings and lets talk about today’s post about the Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara 61 ULTRA BLACK
This is the first mascara I ever used and I have a love hate relation with it , very much in the same order after first application of it I love it for giving me wide eyes with black voluminous lashes and later hate it for smudging,spreading and giving me panda eyes.
I purchased it online six months back from medplusbeauty.com for Rs.333 pretty cheap considering the fact its a bourjois paris product